I am originally from Clearfield County, but moved to Centre County with my husband in 2012. Since graduating college in 2006, I have worked in several law firms and have gained experience in a wide variety of legal fields. From the beginning, I was always drawn to the criminal and family law fields. So when I was presented with the opportunity to work in a firm that focused on both, I couldn’t resist. I’ve always had a passion for the law because there is just something special about empowering people to take control of their lives and change their own circumstances. I believe that all clients, regardless of their situation, deserve to be treated with professionalism and respect and I strive to make sure that’s exactly what they receive from me.
A.S.B. DuBois Business College, Legal Assistant, 2006
A.S.B. DuBois Business College, Executive Assistant, 2007
- Belin, Kubista & Ryan, Clearfield, PA – Receptionist
- Lukehart & Lundy, Punxsutawney, PA – Legal Assistant
- Centre County District Attorney’s Office, Bellefonte, PA – Paralegal
- Miller, Kistler & Campbell, State College, PA – Legal Assistant
- Masorti Law Group, State College, PA – Paralegal